Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayesha Curry should shut the fuck up

She's worse than Vick's brother.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    She's worse than Vick's brother.
    Or Mc Chuncky's mom?

Comment

The NBA is rigged

That's why Curry won't be suspended for hitting a fan with his stupid, saliva slathered mouthpiece*.

*Not that I would want him to be suspended or think he should be for game 7 or the finals, but if it happened in the regular season I bet he would have been.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

NBA has definitely lost any credibility with this series.

Complete joke

Comment

Why ... because they suspended Green with justification?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Curry

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            That's why Curry won't be suspended for hitting a fan with his stupid, saliva slathered mouthpiece*.

*Not that I would want him to be suspended or think he should be for game 7 or the finals, but if it happened in the regular season I bet he would have been.
            People are making this out to be a much bigger deal than I was. There's no world in which Curry would, or should, ever be suspended for the mouthpiece incident. He didn't throw it at anyone, he accidentally hit someone and then went over and apologized.
            Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
            www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Tim Donaghy said this series is rigged and will go 7 after the down 3-1

I trust this guy more than any when it comes to creating rig and fix games

Comment

Working...
              X