Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Dish customers out there upset by them telling the NFY to GFY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dish customers out there upset by them telling the NFY to GFY?

It sucks for people losing content, but I'm glad someone finally refused to be gouged.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-nfl-redzone/
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

*NFL to GFY
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm still happy with Sling... I like their basic options and the choice of bundles.

They are cheaper, but not THAT much cheaper. Am getting to watch the Copa for now additional cost, so that is cool.

Honestly I don't watch that much TV so Sling is perfect for me.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I love the contradiction in their model. Dish is notoriously one of the shittiest customer relations companies, raising rates and holding patrons to their contracts. But then they come out with this totally consumer friendly model.

I actually appreciate what they're doing. I switched my Sling to the multi-stream. I get cops for free, as well as my local sports net for the entry price.

I think the NFL is on the verge of alienating a lot of people with all the nickel and diming, as well as robbing fans of home games for international games. I'm glad someone told them "no," even thought it's likely a losing proposition for them.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Dish blows and suck

The all HD channels is all they have going for them.. My MX3 box is all I really need for absolutely everything

Comment

I pay $20/month for everything I want and on demand with Sling. Quite happy with it.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I pay $20/month for everything I want and on demand with Sling. Quite happy with it.
              Sling + antenna works for me.

I usually am at the staduim 8 NFL games a year and lot of the road games are on national TV or sling.

Your mileage may vary.

PS: For those of you who that want to watch the Copa free in NYC... A Spanish language broadcast is available over the air on Univision. Just go to the main Univision channel an then go one plus. I think it's something like channel 41-2
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
              X