Noel Most Likely On The Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Most Likely On The Move

According to multiple reports, all signs are pointing to the Sixers ramping up their efforts to get pick #3 from Boston and it looks like it will be Noel who is being moved.

When did this dump turn into basketbore/soccerbore phans?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Not an NBA fan? The last couple of years has been really good, IMO.

The Sixers are set up to potentially be very good in the next few years.

Comment

Give me 20 chin-ups and stop posting.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I have to think they have to give up a future #1 with Noel to get to the third spot. I don't make that move. I have zero faith in Colangelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            I have to think they have to give up a future #1 with Noel to get to the third spot. I don't make that move. I have zero faith in Colangelo.
            No way you do that. Period.

Comment

why would Bahston do that

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              According to multiple reports, all signs are pointing to the Sixers ramping up their efforts to get pick #3 from Boston and it looks like it will be Noel who is being moved.
              Noel and what else for the #3? Danny Ainge is not that dumb.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Calm down gramps

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                ...I realize that change is challenging to the elderly but the kids are just having a little fun.

Besides,its the height of the offseason, not much else going on.

I was thinking of starting a thread on horse jumping or cricket, care to join in?
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  Noel and what else for the #3? Danny Ainge is not that dumb.
                  I've heard Covington and/or the #24...who knows.

There is some interest in Noel. Houston has offered Trevor Riza and Patrick Beverly. This would be a disaster, but it shows that he's wanted...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

There is some interest in Noel. Houston has offered Trevor Riza and Patrick Beverly. This would be a disaster, but it shows that he's wanted...
                    It's all smoke. BC is leaking Rubio's name, too. It's all for Ainge's consumption.

It's actually fun to give a shit about this again. Hopefully they (not we) don't fuck it up.

Comment

makes ZERO sense

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

there might be interest in him but his value is not even close to the number 3 pick. Not in the same stratosphere.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

there might be interest in him but his value is not even close to the number 3 pick. Not in the same stratosphere.
                        I think it's closer than you think. Noel was the 6th overall pick just 3 years ago. He's actually younger than Dunn. Without a doubt, the Sixers are going to have to sweeten the deal, but I think throw in a future #1 is too much.

Comment

Ainge is using Wojciechowski to leak that the Celtics are seriously considering taking Dunn, but pretty much everyone knows that's BS. They have invested heavily in guard in the draft the last two years and already have Thomas and Bradley as starters and Smart as a competent backup.

If I'm Colangelo, I let Ainge keep his #3 unless he's willing to make MY deal.

We'll see, but as Snakebitten has said, I don't have much faith in Colangelo.

Comment

When you have a lot of first round picks coming from other teams, you can.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

We'll learn a lot about BC after this

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              Ainge is using Wojciechowski to leak that the Celtics are seriously considering taking Dunn, but pretty much everyone knows that's BS. They have invested heavily in guard in the draft the last two years and already have Thomas and Bradley as starters and Smart as a competent backup.

If I'm Colangelo, I let Ainge keep his #3 unless he's willing to make MY deal.

We'll see, but as Snakebitten has said, I don't have much faith in Colangelo.
                              Hopefully he doesn't get desperate. Pretty sure he has a framework deal lined up with the Pelicans, maybe Suns...

Comment

Working...
                              X