70s rockers then and now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s rockers then and now

I usually avoid the internet click-bait but this one doesn't take forever to move along and its funny as shit.

Sadly, I could post similar then and now pics of myself, but time marches on!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/galle...MH148M#image=1
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Some of these people look great, obviously having money for good health pays dividends. Nancy Wilson, Springsteen, Tony Iomi, and shockingly Ozzy. Some look like death, David Lee Roth looks like shit. Maybe a bad pic, but the years haven't been kind. Gilmour looks old too. Sad, these guys like all of us are getting older.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Stevie Nicks

you forgot to mention plastic surgery!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah you're right there. Not so much for the guys though. Christine McVie looks as if she's hasn't had any work but that may be the camera angle too.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Nancy Wilson still does it for me.

Comment

Alice Cooper looks exactly the same

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            I usually avoid the internet click-bait but this one doesn't take forever to move along and its funny as shit.

Sadly, I could post similar then and now pics of myself, but time marches on!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/galle...MH148M#image=1
            Daultry doesn't look bad. Led Zep guys look turrible
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

They're older than dirt.

What are they supposed to look like?

The then and now pics of actresses from the 60's is a howl as well. I mean, honestly? It's a genetic anomaly that Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch still look so good. That and not using shit plastic surgeons to get TwoGap's bee stung lips and toxic waste injected into their faces.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X