Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Pederson is our Head Coach. Howie Roseman is our GM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Pederson is our Head Coach. Howie Roseman is our GM.

Lets be real. 6 win team.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Truest story ever told.

Comment

Name a big time playmaker on this squad.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm still giving Doug the benefit of the doubt and I think he brings the type of personality in the locker room that is desperately needed after Chip, but some of the stuff I'm reading about him is kind of concerning (for example, the head set channel thing that Loki mentioned in another post). I agree with Duck that you don't learn bad clock management etc. so we can't simply assume he will be a chip off Andy's block but, man, I'm having a hard time not seeing a lot of negative similarities so far. Whatever, just glad it's not Chip. Glad Schwartz is the DC. Low expectations might be nice for a change.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, the wide receivers are still putrid. Maybe better to save Wentz for when they (hopefully) upgrade there.

Comment

Seriously ... I'm asking this for the 3d time on this board ... if the Redskins had just put Doug fucking Pederson and Howie fucking Roseman in charge, you telling me you wouldn't be laughing about how clueless Doogie Snyder is?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't be scared haha.

Comment

In my gut I know you guys are right about 6 wins, but the Eagle fan in me keeps looking at the people on this D and a great coordinator in Swartz, and probably the best ST coach in the NFL, with 2 out of 3 sides of the ball in good shape, I would "hope" they can do better than 6.

Comment

QB situation is total foreskinnery.

i was really thinking 4 wins this season but 6 would be more fun.

Comment

Looking at QB, WR, RB 6 wins might be the ceiling. They (we) are comically bad at wr and RB as we head into camp. Mathews won't ever last 16 games as a feature back. Smallwood is smaller and a better 3rd down back than 1-2 from what I've heard

Gotta get off to a great start to even finish .500.

But, we will see what happens I guess. Every week you have a shot to win in today's NFL.

Comment

Our division sucks ass

That is the only saving grace for this year

Comment

The thing is, this is all blind speculation. I suspect that this will be a decent squad, perhaps with some nice synergy, but I don't have any allusions that they are going to be world beaters. At least not yet. Regardless, I'm not going to start worrying about it until I see something tangible on the playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                          Lets be real. 6 win team.
                          But the Schwartz is with us.

Comment

Oh...OH...OHHHHHHHHH

I'M IN HELLLLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1dJ6mCkw_s
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X