My two favorite teams this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two favorite teams this season

The Eagles and every team that plays San Francisco on Sunday. 1-15 is too good for Chump Kelly. He napalmed the Eagles.

Agreed. I am irrationally excited to watch them implode this year.

Chip thinks he can still get over on NFL defenses with his kindergarten offensive philosophy and 3 years of tape out there. *Bart Scott voice* CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

I agree. I usually don't care too much once players or coaches leave, but he destroyed this team. I hope they lose every game.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The downside (pointed out by Innes)...

Then he walks right into DeShaun Watson...

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        The Eagles and every team that plays San Francisco on Sunday. 1-15 is too good for Chump Kelly. He napalmed the Eagles.

Comment

Hate PInnes all you want...

but he had a good point the other day. It would be better if SanFran goes 5-11 so they don't get the stud QB with the number one overall pick.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Dammit. Beat me to it lol
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              but he had a good point the other day. It would be better if SanFran goes 5-11 so they don't get the stud QB with the number one overall pick.
              At least we know he tries to win meaningless games at the end of the season that hurt their chances at better picks.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

And Dallas. Forever and always. Til the end of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Couldn't agree more. Call me sour grapes or whatever. I am bitter and will be watching most SF games this season. He makes me want to vomit.

Comment

Working...
                  X