X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hook is usually bad on a golf course,

but not here:

http://nypost.com/2016/08/02/golfers...lorado-course/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Hahaha

Originally posted by slag View Post
    that was great!

Comment

I'm guessing that the group ahead...

was playing too slow for the group behinds liking. I've seen that happen when I used to caddy as a youngster. Usually the slower group would let the other one play through, right?
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I've seen fights break out at tournaments here before and even had some idiot take a swing at me after I cut him off at the bar during one tournament. Haven't seen a fight on the course before though. Witnessed lots of chirping, never seen anyone come to blows. That handshake at the end was classic.
        Last edited by KenfromCanada; 08-03-2016, 07:05 AM.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I have a friend who I play with regularly and over the last 15 years there have been two times when he blew up and confronted the guys who hit into us.

No fight either time but one involved a group of Korean dudes in their 50's who reacted with such comical alarm at his screaming and yelling that the hardest thing I had to do was keep a straight face as he raved like a lunatic and they apologized in broken English.

Comment

The old Sawgrass TPC course

Originally posted by slag View Post
            before they moved it further north, was a course on the front nine if you had a hook, you were dead. You were in the marshes, in the long grass, you were in jail. But if you had a slice on the front nine, you could really manage it.

On the back nine it was the opposite. Strange course. When they had the tournament in March with the winds every year, the pros cried like babies.
            DB

Comment

Bwaahaha!

The guy in blue had a few moves - the other clown was just throwing hay makers
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

was thinking the same thing ....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                The guy in blue had a few moves - the other clown was just throwing hay makers
                ...prob had some boxing classes at school....but overall they fought like I would expect golfers too.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The Marquis of Queensbury Rules

will be observed at all times:

Comment

Working...
                  X