Season Ticket Holders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Holders...

Did anyone receive anything from the team yet? I guess we get nothing this year....LOL

We're not "holders," we're "members." And as such, all we get is a vigorous stroking. Enjoy!

Comment

The steady decline over the past 5 years in items they have given us is comical....was it last year or the year before they sent us that little tin box?

Not that I need something, but it was nice getting the tickets each year in the mail.

Comment

I think they sent a clear backpack thing last year. They might still do something. Heck, just mail us more Dietz and Watson coupons or something.

Comment

Weren't we supposed to get some sort of "permanent" ticket or tickets to put in that tin thing?
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The ONLY thing I want from them is a FUCKING SUPER BOWL WIN! Keep the shitty swag for God's sake!
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

You'll get nothing

and LIKE it!!!

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I got a clear backpack last year that broke within 3 weeks the zipper fell off and i had to cut the back open to get my things out.... oh and a keychain schedule. Nothing this year.

Comment

I got something from the Eagles finally some sort of lanyard and a flag? what a joke. Also i always get something saying i will get NFL league pass for free does anyone else know how to use it or if it even works?

Comment

I used it last year. If forget the benefit...but I do remember that it's nothing earth shattering, though.

My wife opened the packet, so I didn't get to see what was in it. She mentioned the little yard flag, but not a lanyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      My wife opened the packet, so I didn't get to see what was in it. She mentioned the little yard flag, but not a lanyard.
                      Its a lame ass lanyard with a clear rectangular pouch to put your ticket in if you unable to understand how pockets work.
                      If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

You mean the ticket that I print out at home? You know...the one that I need to fold down into some crazy way to make it fit into the little sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                        X