Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob and Harry stealing RSE's Fredo reference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob and Harry stealing RSE's Fredo reference!

They must research their show material in Igglephans archives.

Which one do you think was coach Ted?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

who are Rob and Harry?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      They must research their show material in Igglephans archives.
      NHOT.

But seriously...media steals stuff off this board all the time. The Great Les Bowen and the great Bob Brookover have flat-out told me that. A few years ago Bob told me Igglephans was his go-to source because every link he ever needed was always here and here first.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I think he means Bob and Ray?

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Rob Ellis on ESPN 97.5 and I think the other guys name is Harry something.

Harry Dangler?

Comment

Mayes, you twat.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Ellis lost his job to Pennis

Guess we know why the WIP program manager is working in Bumfuck, Iowa or wherever now lol

Comment

I know. I was "playing along" to get a Harry Dangler rimshot in.

Comment

Working...
                X