Zero buzz out of Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero buzz out of Training Camp

Literally nothing. No excitement. No "this guy is killing it" or "this guy is winning camp"

This has to be bad
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Nah...they are just flying under the radar.

Comment

cant have buzz without substance it is based upon

nothing is happening at all. Most boring camp ever.

When the Phillies are still more interesting at this time of year there is a problem.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

shut up

stop posting.

St. Blows
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Literally nothing. No excitement. No "this guy is killing it" or "this guy is winning camp"

This has to be bad
          Seriously. Nothing.

I already turned in my tix for the first fake game.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm glad it's like this. Every year there is some BS drama. Nice that the team's focus is football and nothing else.

Comment

Instinctively fans know

...we are in a down pattern with this franchise, prob another 4-6 seasons before real hope can occur.

I see only 5-7 win avg for a while.... The only good thing is the entire NFC east appears to be equally meh.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I rarely go (give them away to relatives in the area) but I think I'm actually going ... I want to see Wentz live.
                Last edited by slag; 08-06-2016, 10:15 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If you're correct, it means Wentz sucks.

Comment

I can see Wentz being ok....

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    If you're correct, it means Wentz sucks.
                    ...not great but not bad....but the crappy WRs and other weak areas will prove too detrimental. Leaving us in that middle ground crapp zone...picks 14-23
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

4-6 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        ...we are in a down pattern with this franchise, prob another 4-6 seasons before real hope can occur.

I see only 5-7 win avg for a while.... The only good thing is the entire NFC east appears to be equally meh.
                        4-6 years in the NFL?
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It's weird, there's not even negative buzz really, there's nothing.

Comment

I went to open practice last week and I thought Wentz looked GREAT. There isn't buzz because Bradford is the starter. Only reason.

I also think the defense may be great if cornerbacks can cover.

http://sports.yahoo.com/m/96776798-8...ntz.html?nhp=1

Comment

Originally posted by Bradford View Post
                              I went to open practice last week and I thought Wentz looked GREAT. There isn't buzz because Bradford is the starter. Only reason.

I also think the defense may be great if cornerbacks can cover.

http://sports.yahoo.com/m/96776798-8...ntz.html?nhp=1
                              You can win a Super Bowl with a great defense and mediocre offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X