Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Mills ahead of Eric Rowe at CB

According to Pederson.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

no he isnt

"according to Pederson"...read the whole thing...as in "unofficial depth chart compiled by Eagles PR Department."

That "depth chart" is pretty much worthless in terms of reality.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

The Great Les Bowen is a Jalen Mills fan. Might end up being the steal of the draft for the Eagles.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...s_defense.html
      Last edited by Maniac; 08-09-2016, 12:52 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Exactly. Shit scratched on a table napkin before the first practice game.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          "according to Pederson"...read the whole thing...as in "unofficial depth chart compiled by Eagles PR Department."

That "depth chart" is pretty much worthless in terms of reality.
          That's how it was reported.

Pederson also confirmed Jalen Mills is currently ahead of Eric Rowe on the depth chart.

“Every day he comes to work. The aggressiveness, his style of play — he’s got a lot of PBUs, and hands on the ball,” Pederson said. “He’s willing and eager to want to be in that position. Everything I’ve seen from Jalen is definitely thumbs up, arrows up and [I] just look forward to these games with him.”
          I wasn't just going off of the generic depth charts the PR guy puts out.
          Last edited by Melchior; 08-09-2016, 02:27 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

By hipster public relations folk in skinny jeans.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hey watch it.
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                Exactly. Shit scratched on a table napkin before the first practice game.
                All the same, I'd take Mills over Rowe. Seems more suited for the NFL. Hopefully they both pan out.

Comment

Yo

Put your old man in a headlock and drag his ass back to the bored.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

wrong again

where is that attributed to Pederson? I did not see it reported that way. What's your source? If its the "depth chart" released by the Eagles at the time of your post, that was never (that I saw) attributed to Pederson and clearly stated "compiled by Eagles PR staff"

it would have been accurate to say "per Spadaro."
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      where is that attributed to Pederson? I did not see it reported that way. What's your source? If its the "depth chart" released by the Eagles at the time of your post, that was never (that I saw) attributed to Pederson and clearly stated "compiled by Eagles PR staff"

it would have been accurate to say "per Spadaro."
                      The writer is literally telling you that Pederson confirmed that he was ahead of Rowe on the depth chart. This is from PhillyMag.com. I'm not sure what to tell you. I believe there's a video of it.

Comment

But it was somewhat surprising when Pederson confirmed the Eagles’
                        depth chart by saying that rookie seventh-round draft pick Jalen Mills
                        is ahead of Eric Rowe, the Eagles’ second-round pick in 2015, at
                        cornerback.

Mills was listed as the second-string cornerback while Rowe was behind
                        him at third string. The depth chart was released Monday night with a
                        disclaimer that it was “compiled by the Eagles’ public relations
                        staff” and not Pederson.

There is still plenty of time left before the season opener on Sept.
                        11 for that to change, which Pederson acknowledged with the caveat,
                        “at this time, yes,” when asked about Mills being ahead of Rowe.

“Every day he comes to work,” Pederson said about Mills. “The
                        aggressiveness. His style of play. He’s got a lot of [pass breakups]
                        and [getting] hands on the ball. He’s willing and eager to want to be
                        in that position. Everything I’ve seen from Jalen is definitely thumbs
                        up, arrows up, and I just look forward to these games with him.”

It’s hard to get a better endorsement than that.
                        http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...rowe/88450124/

Comment

So speaking for Riccardo and myself, NHOH is ahead of "don't care about him" in training camp.

Comment

fair enough

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            The writer is literally telling you that Pederson confirmed that he was ahead of Rowe on the depth chart. This is from PhillyMag.com. I'm not sure what to tell you. I believe there's a video of it.
                            its always good to include the actual source when you are quoting Pederson and there is a depth chart out there, released by the Eagles, attributing it to the PR staff.

that is all.
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                            X