Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the first pick in the 2017 draft (courtesy of the Philly Eagles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said it wasnt?

and from what I have seen there is nothing to not like about Wentz. And I have never bad-mouthed him. So for you to defend godfather with the answer "the same reason people talk shit on Wentz makes zero sense.

ALSO, FYI...like any true Eagles fan I loved Foles after his first year when he had that amazing TD-to-picks ratio. What was not to love at that point.

I repeat my actual question, since you jumped in here and tried to put words in my mouth and evaded it (as godfather has).

What is it about DeShaun Watson that would make anyone call for him to be a bust a full year before he can be drafted? What? specifically.
    Last edited by Irish George; 08-10-2016, 03:22 PM.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      and from what I have seen there is nothing to not like about Wentz. And I have never bad-mouthed him. So for you to defend godfather with the answer "the same reason people talk shit on Wentz makes zero sense.

ALSO, FYI...like any true Eagles fan I loved Foles after his first year when he had that amazing TD-to-picks ratio. What was not to love at that point.

I repeat my actual question, since you jumped in here and tried to put words in my mouth and evaded it (as godfather has).

What is it about DeShaun Watson that would make anyone call for him to be a bust a full year before he can be drafted? What? specifically.
      I know nothing about DeShaun Watson and how he will be a as pro QB. He has just as good a chance of being a bust as he does being a star

Comment

I hate all white players.

Didn't know I was talking to you about this
        Screamin Eagle hates the race card being brought up. He just wants you to be aware that racism no longer exists...by calling you a tool while defending the nobgobbler.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Screamin Eagle hates the race card being brought up. He just wants you to be aware that racism no longer exists...by calling you a tool while defending the nobgobbler.
          Yea, that's it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            SCREAMIN GARGLE

Comment

how great is Roadhouse? Sam Elliott is like Red Klotz. He's always been old.
              Love that shite mejo. I thought you'd be bigger
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X