senor Wences!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senor Wences!!!

Looked about as good as he possibly could with those other bums out there, INT nothwihstanding.

Very promising start, IMO
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Back footed it under pressure.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Shame they gave that bum Chase Danielle anything more than a headset and whistle.

Comment

they should deal that bum

with all QB's in demand they could probably get something for him...even if they cant, I see no benefit to Senor Wences as the no. 3. Wences as the backup might also light a fire under Bumford's ass.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Wentz was the only one out there that didn't look bad
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Ryan Mathews looked really good. The back OL pretty much all suck c@ck though. Nervous about the Brooks injury.

Comment

Carson Sanchez

Ugly deja vu.

Drive the team and then throw a pick in the red zone.

Blech.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                Looked about as good as he possibly could with those other bums out there, INT nothwihstanding.

Very promising start, IMO
                His footwork is a little wonky. But if he gets more confident in the pocket (a lot of it could have been the eighth-string protection in front of him) that should clear up.

Comment

STFU ... Stop posting
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He has a major league arm ... is tall and mobile ... decisive and smart with the ball (notwithstanding the overthrow that was picked) and seemed more in command than the veteran backup shitbag.

I know he was playing a 3d string defense with 3d string players, but they're not 1AA college boys and I like what I saw.

Further edited to add: He also was under the same pressure as Daniels and got the damn ball out. My personal favorite play was the bad snap he picked up and ran outside the pocket with to throw away.
                    Last edited by slag; 08-12-2016, 12:48 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

In his favor

his wideouts would be hard pressed to crack the roster of the Soul.

And the OL in front of him was just atrocious.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Right ... and he got the ball out despite the pressure ... on target the vast majority of the time or thrown away smart.

Shit, he showed more football instinct tonight than McNabb ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          his wideouts would be hard pressed to crack the roster of the Soul.

And the OL in front of him was just atrocious.
                          J. Matthews would have (hopefully) helped. Did Givens play? I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR signed from another team after camp cuts.

Comment

Howie is gonna be in the principle's office as early as today explaining the logic behind Chase Danielle and the $12m in guaranteed money he's receiving from Big head

Comment

I see what you have been doing there with his name.

And I like it.

I guess knowing the offense only goes so far if you aren't good.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X