Pedey is not a bad play caller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    "I'm mad about everything!!! I say fuck a lot! Aren't I edgy!? LOOK AT ME, EVERYBODY!"
    This is another one of those conversations that would go entirely differently if the two grown men were in the same room, within arm's reach of one another.

Fuck the internet.

Comment

I think you're really missing the whole gist of the statement here.

There were and still are concerns about Pedey and his clock management based on that drive in the playoffs and his being one of Andy's Kids.

Keeping one voice instead of two during play calling will alleviate some of that. I would seem he's taken to the thought that one guy calling in a play and the other relaying it to the QB is a waste of time. Kudos for that recognition.

We'll see what happens during the regular season and if he can be a one step ahead of what is currently happening kind of guy. That would be a big improvement over Andy.

Time's yours.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
      X