• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz has a hairline fracture in his ribs

Outstanding.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Outstanding.
    Yup, he's gonna miss the rest of the preseason.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Trivial long term but there goes the preseason. Three quarters of Chase Daniel next week. Ugh.

This is exactly why I don't want to see him starting this year. No point to risk him behind that shitty O-line. Without receivers.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Trivial long term but there goes the preseason. Three quarters of Chase Daniel next week. Ugh.

This is exactly why I don't want to see him starting this year. No point to risk him behind that shitty O-line. Without receivers.
        Trivial long term unless he's injury prone. If only I could think of another NFL QB drafted highly with that sort of problem.

It'll come to me.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Did the Eagles give a time table?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Yup, he's gonna miss the rest of the preseason.
          A hairline fracture can take from 2-6 weeks, right?

I'm hoping he can play in the last preseason game. Wentz did so many good things this weekend... he just needs reps.
          Last edited by Drama Queen; 08-13-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Trivial long term unless he's injury prone. If only I could think of another NFL QB drafted highly with that sort of problem.

It'll come to me.
            Yeah you hardly ever see injuries in the NFL.

No question he has to learn this isn't second rate college football where he can out physical the defense.. I think he will if they don't rush him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              A hairline fracture can take from 2-6 weeks, right?

I'm hoping he can play in the last preseason game. Wentz did so many good things this weekend... he just needs reps.
              Pedey said before the preseason ends. No reason to rush. Aaron Rodgers sat three years.

Comment

Read that's his 3rd broken bone in last 5 years.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Outstanding.
                  Not a big deal unless Bradford goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Read that's his 3rd broken bone in last 5 years.

🤔🤔🤔🤔
                    Probably not breast fed.

Comment

I can see that.

Wentz may get his necessary reps at the end of they year, and potentially when the OL is at full strength.

Hate to look ahead, but Alshon Jeffries and Michael Floyd are UFA's next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        I can see that.

Wentz may get his necessary reps at the end of they year, and potentially when the OL is at full strength.

Hate to look ahead, but Alshon Jeffries and Michael Floyd are UFA's next year.
                        I'm fine with him running the scout squad for a year. This team needs more than a QB. And Wentz needs to work on his mechanics.

Comment

I believe Wentz is much more NFL ready than I imagined, but if he sits a year that's fine. Wentz threw 5 passes that were dropped by receivers that had two hands on the ball. I'm definitely a Wentz Wanker.

Comment

Romo would rub some dirt on it and go back out there.

Comment

you could also argue this is why...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

he should not have been out there with third stringer camp fodder Arena League wannabes. Everyone is concerned about him getting hurt in the regular season, yet they trot out their gazillion dollar investment with a bunch of bums. Makes zero sense.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X