Everybody's favorite, Mark Eckel has some observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody's favorite, Mark Eckel has some observations

It's definitely not like the old days where we had camp reports galore.

Best wishes to Mr. Eckel as a cancer survivor. We don't like cancer.

Very click-baity but here is his take. Valid report, IMO.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_linc.html#0
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I wonder if Fipp becomes the next Harbaugh. Defensive guy originally, but just seems to have success wherever he goes, even in light of others not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      It's definitely not like the old days where we had camp reports galore.

Best wishes to Mr. Eckel as a cancer survivor. We don't like cancer.

Very click-baity but here is his take. Valid report, IMO.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_linc.html#0
      Seumalo didn't necessarily look physically outmatched, but I remember a play where he hand checked a DL and then turned to his right and stood there while his original assignment hammered the QB.

He just turned to the right and didn't do anything. It was puzzling.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The kid also missed early OTAs

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Seumalo didn't necessarily look physically outmatched, but I remember a play where he hand checked a DL and then turned to his right and stood there while his original assignment hammered the QB.

....not his fault, just his academic schedule prevented it, which puts him further behind the learning curve.

Getting potential 1st string starts probably wasn't on the schedule. Thanks Lane.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Fipp this Fipp that

Fipp didn't bring in the special teams talent. The Eagles put an emphasis on it and he's the benefactor. Maybe he is a good coach regardless, but reports and fans are left to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

He had another very odd play during last Thurs game vs. Bucs. Just as announcer was hyping him up they hiked the ball, Seumalo blocked for a second and then turned around and ran the other way for no reason that makes sense.

WTF
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
            X