No announcement yet.

Roseman knew of Johnson's suspension over two weeks ago, didn't tell Pedersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseman knew of Johnson's suspension over two weeks ago, didn't tell Pedersen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phi.247...?client=safari

What the fuck...
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Why does Jeff hold emotional intelligence

in such high esteem, but his last three guys running the team all are/have been social misfits?

Banner, Kelly, Roseman.

The common thread is that Jeff has hired all of them.

He honestly needs to pull back and think things through.

Frankly, while it was Howie that ran Gamble out the door, Jeff let him do it.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Unbelievable. I honestly don't know who is telling the truth. The least likely scenario, IMO, is Johnson lying about when he told the FO. Certainly wouldn't surprise me if Roseman didn't do anything because it makes him look bad. Also wouldn't surprise me if Pederson was basically caught unprepared and lied/misremembered/whatever. Howie would have to be my prime suspect.

At the end of the day though, as you said, this all goes back to Lurie. The guy just isn't a good businessman.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

this organization gives clusterfucks a bad name

unfriggin real
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Did you watch the Union this weekend?

Bedoya makes a huge difference in that midfield. He made some nice passes. Had some good chances and really settles them down there. It will be nice to see when they get Mo back and, while I like Carroll, the guy should be a late game defensive sub at best.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Confidential to Duck

Hmmmmmm?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Actually it says he says he told "Guys upstairs". I guess that's like the guy in France.

I can't think of any reason the front office would have withheld that info from Pederson. Roseman has no angle in undermining Pederson. Also I find it odd that Johnson wouldn't have gone to a coach first.

But Shorr Parks and Myths McLane got their clicks.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Hmmmmmm?
                  I'm here. What's the question?

Comment

I did. Much needed win. I'm not a big fan of Bedoya's on the national team level, but he'll be a huge plus for the Union. I think they should be in good shape to make a playoff run. Big game this weekend against Toronto. It would be cool if they could make a run and have the city get excited about them.

Comment

That was vague and I am no fan of ESP - think he tries way too hard to be a contrarian on everything - but it does look bad for Howie that he just gave a big contract to a guy who turned around and failed his second test. Maybe he thought they could fight it because of the supplement so he didn't disclose to Doug right away?

Comment

They signed another of their homegrown kids, too.

Kid is, I think, 19. Central defender and supposedly 6' 3" already.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Or perhaps he didn't say anything because he thought...

he might be able to nab an OT from some other team before they found out? That would be the only reason that makes sense.

Comment

Right. Because they don't talk to each other either.

Comment

Working...
                              X