Forgot About Dre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot About Dre

Should be on repeat all over the facilities. I'm all about the Eagles cultivating disrespect, purposeful dick swinging...listen, the league can't suspend all these guys...they need to be dangerous and intimidating. You want punks like Agholor and Sam leading the team? Not me. Let's get some swagger back. Give these vegrants whatever they need to produce without paying for dirty hits. Free grills for anyone that wants one. Aggressive pursuit of black visor exceptions.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Lots of 8Ball & MJG

Is also encouraged.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

wutcha know about 8ball and MJG?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bwah!!

You are your Dad's son. Hope to see you and Little Joe Banner this year at a game.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I saw Zoli at the local Wawa.

He was using all the touch screens and licking his fingers afterwards.

Then he went to the SFAP clubhouse and was disinfecting his tongue with a bunch of shots of Grey Goose.

You could hear him muttering to himself, "One more shot. Just one more. I swear I felt a germ running on the back of it."
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

a time when the only way to uphold justice...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            wutcha know about 8ball and MJG?
            Was to break the law!
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Yes! Take control of your city!!

Comment

Pimp hard, pimp harder
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X