Clear All

He's definitely got the required attire

Jorts
    Man bun
    Flannel shirt with cutoff sleeves
    Tribal Ink
    High top doc martens

Comment

Last I heard he was in the Jacksonville area working on a documentary about Dog the Bounty Hunter.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Arms folded, fists underneath his biceps trying to make them look bigger. Nodding his head to "pour some sugar on me". Coke residue in his nostrils.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hmph.....Sounds like my plans tonight.

Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
          Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-19-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X