• Show
Clear All

• Tulloch officially signed

1 year, 3 mil

Good move

The more you know...

Send him this link so he doesn't eff up celebrating again

https://sciencelife.uchospitals.edu/...n-celebrating/

"The celebration technique that Houston and Tulloch utilized is particularly bad because of their terrible landing technique.
    When you land from a jump, your knees should be directly over your feet."

Comment

Kempski thinks

Kendricks might move to the bench. That's a lot of money (Kendricks is signed for 4 more years at around $25 million) for a guy who may now only play one down.

Maybe Kendricks is valuable enough to pry an OL from another team...

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Kendricks might move to the bench. That's a lot of money (Kendricks is signed for 4 more years at around $25 million) for a guy who may now only play one down.

Maybe Kendricks is valuable enough to pry an OL from another team...
        They will not give up on Kendricks, but the bench to start may be possible. He is a talented LB that needs to get past these stupid injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          They will not give up on Kendricks, but the bench to start may be possible. He is a talented LB that needs to get past these stupid injuries.
          We haven't seen much from this guy since he got here...I don't get the hype.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Place holder.

Until Howie can do his next Mike McCormack move and trade a couple of number one picks for an MLB that will break down when they finally get to the playoffs.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              2013 he had over 100 tackles, a few sacks, a few FFs and a few INTs. I'm guessing that is what most fans/coaches are hoping to see again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                He had a great game against the Chicago Bears and he's a Cal Bear!!!

Don't you remember!?! The announcers loved it!
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  2013 he had over 100 tackles, a few sacks, a few FFs and a few INTs. I'm guessing that is what most fans/coaches are hoping to see again.
                  Yeah, but they were a quiet 100 tackles
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                  X