no Olympics, no Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no Olympics, no Phillies

I was ready to binge watch that show somebody on here said was the truth and I cant remember WTF it was
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Stranger Things? It's pretty good.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

maybe that was it

nm
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

has mouth breather references too.

you might be more of a fan of last chance U. documentary about a community college football team in mississippi. haven't seen it but sounds good. i like stranger things but it's like a fantasy from the perspective of 1980s dungeons & dragons nerds meets ET. might not be your thing.

Comment

It has kind of a Goonies feel to it, but with a little more Evil Dead mixed in.

The wife and I binged the whole season on Sunday...and it was pretty decent. Maybe not the best thing ever, but it kept us watching.

Comment

Last Chance U

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            has mouth breather references too.

you might be more of a fan of last chance U. documentary about a community college football team in mississippi. haven't seen it but sounds good. i like stranger things but it's like a fantasy from the perspective of 1980s dungeons & dragons nerds meets ET. might not be your thing.
            is pretty good. Recommended.

Comment

I started the Get Down. Check that out. It'll remind you of your hard scrabble Collingswood upbringing.

Comment

Working...
              X