This Mikey Miss Duane from swedsboro fake caller issue is HOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Mikey Miss Duane from swedsboro fake caller issue is HOT

I don't believe for a minute he wasn't in on it or didn't know.

Pinnis should have a field day with this.

He is.

Opened the show today with the song Mr. Bojangles. The line about county fairs and minstrel shows.

Then spoke of a competing local radio station that is a minstrel show. Bwahahahahaha.

min·strel

historical a member of a band of entertainers with blackened faces who performed songs and music ostensibly of black American origin.
    Origin

Middle English: from Old French menestral ‘entertainer, servant,’ via Provençal from late Latin ministerialis ‘servant’ (see ministerial).
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Minstrenelli has a nice ring to it.

Saw a tweet where Pinnis called him Soul Man. Pretty solid.

Comment

He just can't help himself.

From punching out co-workers to this, the guy is just self destructive.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

the irony is...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I don't believe for a minute he wasn't in on it or didn't know.

Pinnis should have a field day with this.
          Mike is the beneficiary of the "fued"...anything Pinnis says on the air about the guy is a free plug and prompts audience members to switch back and forth.

Does not affect me as I cannot listen to EITHER of those bozos...afternoon drive to me belongs to THE GREAT MIKE GILL of ESPN radio in Atlantic City.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I haven't listened to WIP regularly in like two years. I'll still listen to Eskin if he is on on Saturday mornings. Otherwise, I'm pretty much straight SiriusXM at this point. I like Adam Schein in the mornings and Mad Dog in the afternoon.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              Mike is the beneficiary of the "fued"...anything Pinnis says on the air about the guy is a free plug and prompts audience members to switch back and forth.

Does not affect me as I cannot listen to EITHER of those bozos...afternoon drive to me belongs to THE GREAT MIKE GILL of ESPN radio in Atlantic City.
              Yeah, I like Mike Gill as well as I listen to him on my way into work. It also doesn't hurt from my perspective that he's a WVU grad...just kidding, of course.

Comment

he knows his shit, has great guests....

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                Yeah, I like Mike Gill as well as I listen to him on my way into work. It also doesn't hurt from my perspective that he's a WVU grad...just kidding, of course.
                ...is respectful to his callers...and has a very entertaining show. It's great that we have that alternative!
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X