Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks the Redzone Channel and ESPN is DOG SHIT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks the Redzone Channel and ESPN is DOG SHIT?

I had to get rid of ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNews because the programming is just awful and they are forcing people out of the station. Redzone just switches to game to game and then stays on shitty games too long

No more use for those stations.

Nahhhh....ESPN starting going downhill years ago

....once they became fully Disneyfied.

Now it's mostly dribble... I never watch Redzone, strictly for Fantasy Football addicts.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You didn't get rid of shit. Stop telling lies.

Comment

Smegma

Comment

not true

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          strictly for Fantasy Football addicts.
          It's for the true bread-and-butter of the NFL - real gambling

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            You didn't get rid of shit. Stop telling lies.
            My comcast bill is $53 a month starting in september so that proves I downgraded

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Smegma

That popeyes chicken has me going to the bubbling brown sugar room

Comment

I think all of your posts are dog shit.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I think all of your posts are dog shit.
                  If you cancel your internet service you won't see them

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                    I had to get rid of ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNews because the programming is just awful and they are forcing people out of the station. Redzone just switches to game to game and then stays on shitty games too long

No more use for those stations.
                    I NEVER watch ESPN except for NFL games....and sometimes the last 10 minutes of Sportscenter for the Top-ten plays, but haven't been a regular watcher in ages...CSN and NFLNet is all I need.

I do dig the RedZone but am a fantasy football guy so... It is like crack, football to the max. Sometimes RedZone is stuck on shity games because that's all that is on at the moment(esp the late afternoon games). They do a good job of showing two games if they're on. Also, consider the name of the network REDZONE, they focus on teams within the opponent's 20 yard line and could score at any time.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                      I NEVER watch ESPN except for NFL games....and sometimes the last 10 minutes of Sportscenter for the Top-ten plays, but haven't been a regular watcher in ages...CSN and NFLNet is all I need.

I do dig the RedZone but am a fantasy football guy so... It is like crack, football to the max. Sometimes RedZone is stuck on shity games because that's all that is on at the moment(esp the late afternoon games). They do a good job of showing two games if they're on. Also, consider the name of the network REDZONE, they focus on teams within the opponent's 20 yard line and could score at any time.
                      ESPN gets the sh*TTY games on Monday Night which is why I rarely watch them. If you notice all the big games come on Sunday Nights.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                        ESPN gets the sh*TTY games on Monday Night which is why I rarely watch them. If you notice all the big games come on Sunday Nights.
                        Bottom line...YES, ESPN is dogshit.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

smmmmm

MEGMA!!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                          X