Huffs first jet sweep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huffs first jet sweep.

I have no expectations but is it possible Gomer understands football?

Huff said he never ran a jet sweep at Oregon, and he didn’t do it during his first two seasons with the Eagles.

For Pederson, it was a no-brainer, especially after Huff continued to struggle during the preseason
    Last edited by Maniac; 08-28-2016, 07:34 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

And he hasnt show us the deck of cards yet. I do like his playcalling. Not sure what the ratio was or is. But seems to be balanced from what I have seen in 3 games. Plus red zone has been goods. Something andy and chip didn't have.

Comment

The FF always ran a ton of screens. I could see Pedo doing the same with Huff - just get the ball in his hands

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        And he hasnt show us the deck of cards yet. I do like his playcalling. Not sure what the ratio was or is. But seems to be balanced from what I have seen in 3 games. Plus red zone has been goods. Something andy and chip didn't have.
        I just hope hes playing with a full deck of cards.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

bwah. Like what I've seen so far.

But let's see how it goes once D coordinators get a book on him and throw different looks his way. Let's see his halftime adjustments. If he impresses then, well, things could get interesting.

You know Schvantz's defense will at least be very good.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X