Facenutz Follies RSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facenutz Follies RSE

for me one of the joys of Facenutz is interacting with people with whom I otherwise would never have the opportunity. I have been talking for years now with many 60s vintage NBA players such as Emmette Bryant, a guy I hated as a kid when he was a member of the Celtics. Super, super guy.

anyway...thought you'd get a charge out of this pic of the 66-67 Knicks team he was on. Holzman was still a scout. Tons of talent on this team, but that year the Sixers dominated the NBA.

Good times talking about it all with an NBA vet. I'm percolating a new book idea with a few of these gents. Anyway...if you friended Em he is fun to follow and no risk like Kim "it's still pizza" D.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Nice. That team was just a little before my time (beginning in 1968 or so). I remember Bellamy, Van Arsdale, Komives and of course Bryant as members of other teams. When you look at that squad what jumps out at you the first rate talent at guard they had. That's how much difference Walt Frazier made. I tear up thinking about watching Clyde play.

Comment

Working...
    X