Kaepernick to Vikings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick to Vikings?

I didn't come up with this notion, the MN newspaper did.

http://www.startribune.com/here-are-...ous/391785261/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

If I never hear/read this guy's name again it won't be soon enough.

Comment

Why?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I didn't come up with this notion, the MN newspaper did.

http://www.startribune.com/here-are-...ous/391785261/
      Kapernick would be no better than what they already have. Plus, why would Minnesota want that distraction?

Comment

How would a guy who was good enough to get a very good team to the Super Bowl not be good enough to get a team that might be even better to the Super Bowl?
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Because he appears to have lost his ability to play football at a high level?
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The history of this league is littered with QBs who were considered finished and then led another team to the Bowl. Wasnt Plunkett on the street before Oakland picked him up and he led them to a Super Bowl win over the Eagles? and what about Kurt Warners run in Zona? i also remember the league shutting its door in Randalls face before he basicallly led the Vikings to the Bowl (if not for a freakish missed fg). in fact, if any team is used to finding has beens able to lead them to great success its Minnesota, who also had favre lead them to the nfccg after he was considered completely finished with the jets.

the bottom line is guys like kaepernick are far from finished as football players even when the perception of their talents have diminished to a dramatic degree.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

For a minute I had to remind myself that you weren't writing about Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                How would a guy who was good enough to get a very good team to the Super Bowl not be good enough to get a team that might be even better to the Super Bowl?
                Because he doesn't have a defense like he had in SF.

Comment

The Vikings D is probably as good as that one. The team just rebuilt a few years ago, so they haven't been shoved down our throats. They are a top 5 D.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Frank Gore's wearing down had a lot to do with that too.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

In fact, Gore was so bad.....

Chip wanted him.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Those that succeed are the exception to the rule. Busts are prevalent. Not to say that Kap can't get his mojo back, but it's far from common and far from guaranteed. Time will tell.
                        Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 09-01-2016, 09:48 AM.
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                        X