Igglephans League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igglephans League?

My apologies, I know some of you hate fantasy football posts, but is the Yahoo league playing this year? There's been no draft setup and the season starts in eight days. Just checking.

Riccardo and Kelly Green have all the teams.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I am in

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
      My apologies, I know some of you hate fantasy football posts, but is the Yahoo league playing this year? There's been no draft setup and the season starts in eight days. Just checking.
      If we are still doing it. L

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        If we are still doing it. L
        Kelly Green isn't around. We can't have a league without Kelly Green.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'll take his place. Even his team name. The new and improved Kelly's Heroes.

Comment

draft all cowboys and giants and foreskins
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yes I thought that was the consensus out there...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Kelly Green isn't around. We can't have a league without Kelly Green.
              They way that he seemingly turn his back on the board and the
              FF league was a surprise. I'm still holding out for a logical explanation and an apology if warranted.

Comment

Working...
              X