Chase Daniel = Mark Sanchez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Daniel = Mark Sanchez

Maybe he's better at holding a clipboard.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Waste of a roster spot. If Sam gets hurt you might as well play Wentz. Paying Daniel too much to not play though. I really thought he would be serviceable. Oh well.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good thing GM I'm not GM Howie Roseman gave him 12m guaranteed.

Comment

I think he was a hedge bet...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Waste of a roster spot. If Sam gets hurt you might as well play Wentz. Paying Daniel too much to not play though. I really thought he would be serviceable. Oh well.
        ...some part of the FO had real doubts about Bradford's commitment and had even bigger doubts about getting a quality QB in the draft.

Toss is a pinch of panic and you get an overpaid clipboard holder with little ceiling.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Good thing GM I'm not GM Howie Roseman gave him 12m guaranteed.
          I can't decide who is more painful to watch... Daniel or Perry Orth. Long season coming up for the Gamecocks.
          Last edited by Maniac; 09-01-2016, 08:12 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm happy as him for a backup what game were you watchin# watch the game

Comment

Howie folded
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He's on a similar level as Sanchez, but maybe without all the red zone nightmares. They're both the kind of guy who can step in for a short time, but you would be insane to hang your season on.

Daniel has a role to play off the field, and I'm hoping that's where he stays.

Comment

More of a Koy Detmer, IMO. Sanchez was a first round pick.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He's wearing the right number. He needs to learn the whip move.

Comment

Working...
                    X