Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Foreskin saying that Lane will be eligible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Foreskin saying that Lane will be eligible...

...for the first game. Iggs getting screwed, IMO.

How are they getting screwed?

Is it not a good thing that he will be eligible to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      How are they getting screwed?

Is it not a good thing that he will be eligible to play?
      He's still getting 10 games. Now we lose him against the Seahags instead of the Browns.

Plus, now they have to make a roster spot for him...

Comment

Oh shit didn't realize they would still give him 10 games, that does screw the team, makes sense... ugh

Fuck this guy, Lame Johnson

Comment

wouldn't matter anyway about Seattle

Nobody just comes out and plays a line spot without some reps in Pads,,,he'd never see the field for that game,,,they would be stupid to put him in there against those guys,,,he will be an overpaid turnstile.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Who would never see the field?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              He's still getting 10 games. Now we lose him against the Seahags instead of the Browns.

Plus, now they have to make a roster spot for him...
              They aren't beating Seattle with or without Johnson si i would rather him be there for the Browns

Comment

I find this a little strange. Surely the other sample has been tested by now. If the league has him nailed, why don't they announce the suspension?

Even though I think it would be better to start any suspension sooner rather than later, I agree about the Seattle game. He won't be allowed any contact with the team during his suspension so he will be completely rusty when he returns.

Also, if he is suspended and appeals, how long will an appeal take? I can imagine a scenario where he plays the first two weeks and not at all the rest of the season.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  I find this a little strange. Surely the other sample has been tested by now. If the league has him nailed, why don't they announce the suspension?

Even though I think it would be better to start any suspension sooner rather than later, I agree about the Seattle game. He won't be allowed any contact with the team during his suspension so he will be completely rusty when he returns.

Also, if he is suspended and appeals, how long will an appeal take? I can imagine a scenario where he plays the first two weeks and not at all the rest of the season.
                  This is part of the reason i feel they are being screwed by the league. That roster spot that now has to be used for LJ is very valuable. Now they are forced to use it on a guy for only one (maybe 2) games...when the league should have known long before now.

Comment

I'm thinking Dorenbos made it disappear.

Comment

Players should get the speedy trial option. If the league can't finish their investigation before the cut-off/regular season then they have to drop the suspension or at the very least, defer the suspension to the following season.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That's my problem

The results should be in.

Its a big deal if they lose a guy like Means. Its a double screw

Comment

This is BS. Where's the reporting on this?
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                            I'm thinking Dorenbos made it disappear.
                            haha...nice
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X