Only bad thing about this is those picks are likely to be late in the rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    That's not how it happened in 1999. Flashback!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donova..._Rookie_season
    true my statement is more about Daniel looking pedestrian at best against back-up players how good will he be against the 1's - not good at all

Comment

Hard to say at this point....

....Bradford will do well for them but a middle first rounder is not hard to imagine ...

The Vikes will be competing with a resurgent Packers team....but it's Bradford....14-23rd ?
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think so

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Probably somewhere between 17 and 21. The Vikings with Bradford still aren't better than the Seahawks, Cardinals, Panthers or Packers, IMO.
        but no idea how Bradford augments that - specifically if/when he gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          true my statement is more about Daniel looking pedestrian at best against back-up players how good will he be against the 1's - not good at all
          It doesn't matter how CD looks. They aren't going to start Wentz ahead of their schedule no matter what the fans want.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Jeffie was not going to have the draft in Philadelphia and not have a first round pick.

Comment

I'll just look at it as if Bradford took this team to the playoffs this year and they still had a one. While this team sucks when they draft this high, I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
              X