Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE!!! Pederson explains the move!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE!!! Pederson explains the move!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpBwt4hFN8
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Bwah. He must be wondering WTF have I gotten...

myself into? First he talks of winning games. Now he has a dwarf QB as a backup and will be starting a rookie for most of the games.

How low with the Vegas over/under on Iggle wins go now?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

you guys are missing the hidden meaning

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      myself into? First he talks of winning games. Now he has a dwarf QB as a backup and will be starting a rookie for most of the games.

How low with the Vegas over/under on Iggle wins go now?
      Pederson clearly wants to be player-coach. There is no other logical explanation. The dropoff from Cocker Spaniel to Pedey is razor thin. He is positioning himself to make freaking HISTORY.
      DB

Comment

Always amusing to witness igglephans staples being so wrong, so often. Hoodwinked by a high school coach and unable to recognize actual talent both in coaching and upstairs. The organization is headed in an upward trajectory if Wentz pans out.

Comment

right

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          The organization is headed in an upward trajectory if Wentz pans out.
          Remember when Peyton Manning's corpse won a supe last season in spite of Gary Kubiak's epic unwillingness to actually win the AFC title?

could you go out on less of a limb?

Comment

I think Doug has as much say in personnel as the NovaCare Center Janitor.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I wonder if thats some of the same words Jim Neighbours used when Rock Hudson was throwing it into him?
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yes. Because Belichick wasn't picking Chip's brain...

for information all that time, it was yours.

Comment

True I've been wrong about some things Eagles related

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  Always amusing to witness igglephans staples being so wrong, so often. Hoodwinked by a high school coach and unable to recognize actual talent both in coaching and upstairs. The organization is headed in an upward trajectory if Wentz pans out.
                  You've just been WRONG, like gloating at Hurricane Katrina victims for "getting what they deserved" and lying about being at the Linc five times. Keep stalking me.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X