Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Peons -- I'm BA-A-A-A-A-ACK!

Did you miss me? Sure you did.

Well I'm back anyway, and all it took was Pedershmuck managing to convince Rossman that it was a good idea to trade Sam Bradford. Please don't tell me Pedershmuck wasn't involved because nobody in his right mind would make this deal -- and we all found out Pedersmuck wasn't all there when we got to watch his BRILLIANT career over center with the Birds.

Now the team is left with Doug Pedershmuck Junior and a rookie who missed the last three preseason games with busted ribs suffered when he tripped over his own two feet in practice!

Oh yeah -- I'm back!

Now, are we doing Phantasy Phootball or what??!!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Go BAAAAAAAAACK!

welcome back?

guys wanna play gay league ..so
      Last edited by TRENT; 09-03-2016, 04:32 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post

Well I'm back anyway, and all it took was Pedershmuck managing to convince Rossman that it was a good idea to trade Sam Bradford. Please don't tell me Pedershmuck wasn't involved because nobody in his right mind would make this deal -- and we all found out Pedersmuck wasn't all there when we got to watch his BRILLIANT career over center with the Birds.

Now the team is left with Doug Pedershmuck Junior and a rookie who missed the last three preseason games with busted ribs suffered when he tripped over his own two feet in practice!
        Not sure how involved he was considering Doug Pederson's father died last night. Stay classy, KG!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Oh yeah -- I'm back!

K.

Comment

Sorry, I have your fantasy team now.

Comment

Who are you?
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fucking smg....

I told him not to open the gimp trunk.

WB.

Now sing for your supper.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

First day back and El Wrongo strikes again!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

NHOH
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

one question

Oh yeah -- I'm back!

Who are you?
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Nm
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome back KG

We can have a Fantasy league. Might have to start after Week 1 depending on people's availability.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

set it up soon and lets roll!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            Welcome back KG

We can have a Fantasy league. Might have to start after Week 1 depending on people's availability.
                            3 days notice or so should be good!

Comment

Bite me

Comment

Working...
                              X