I think Wentz will start and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Wentz will start and...

...it will be a late announcement to the public, maybe even a game-day "decision."

Can you imagine the scne at the Linc after Cocker Daniel's third straight three-and-out? Not fair to Wentz OR to Cocker.

Better to start the process right now. The kid will take his lumps for a while even if he were to sit out the season.

We'll see, but I just cant envision starting that midget bum.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    ...it will be a late announcement to the public, maybe even a game-day "decision."

Can you imagine the scne at the Linc after Cocker Daniel's third straight three-and-out? Not fair to Wentz OR to Cocker.

Better to start the process right now. The kid will take his lumps for a while even if he were to sit out the season.

We'll see, but I just cant envision starting that midget bum.
    They may pull the injury excuse for the first game or two.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

that's certainly possible

...and its plausible that he truly wont be ready to play yet. But I cant see it going very long with the other bum.

The Brownstains are the worst team (possibly) in the entire NFL. Do you go with the kid if he's still sore but not at risk for further injury?

OR (another possibly good move) rest him one more week and hope your defense carries you against the putrid Brownstains?
      May 7, 2010

Comment

You called it IG, talkin heads on espn said hes startin.

Comment

Suck this

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          You called it IG, talkin heads on espn said hes startin.
          and that

Comment

Lurie loves good theater.

The scene at the Linc would be nutz if they announce the offense individually next Sunday with Wences as QB.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

On the Jets feed up here, they showed him throwing before the last preseason game in his warm-up clothing and one of the announcers said that he was told that if it was a regular season game, and Wentz was the starter, he would be playing.

So, I guess from that, doing the math says he starts Sunday.
              Last edited by slag; 09-04-2016, 11:58 AM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

woooooooooo

not too much pressure in that scenario, huh?

I love it that the kid knows what he is looking at as far as the fans and expectations and he still has a great attitude about it.

If he can play half as well as the way he seems to be as a person, we could have something special. There's always hope!
                May 7, 2010

Comment

wow...I just remember...

Houseman's breathless "Carson Wentz looked GREAT in pregame warmups!"
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

F that old shriveled piece of?

Comment

Start him and keep the game plan simple. Birds get an early bye too, which helps. They got a good deal on Bradford. He'll never win a Superbowl.
                      Last edited by noguano; 09-04-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        not too much pressure in that scenario, huh?

I love it that the kid knows what he is looking at as far as the fans and expectations and he still has a great attitude about it.

If he can play half as well as the way he seems to be as a person, we could have something special. There's always hope!
                        I don't care how he plays. I just hope he doesn't take any stupid hits. No more helicopters.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by noguano View Post
                          Start him and keep the game plan simple. Birds get an early bye too, which helps. They got a good deal on Bradford. He'll never win a Superbowl.
                          you can't keep it simple, this is not little league

Comment

Working...
                          X