Where's Trogg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Trogg?

He another one of those get a steady GF/wife and now the nads are in a jar on the mantle guys?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

He lacked the proper equipment to be in that situation. New job's probably got him busy.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

bwah

No internet access at Mr. Slate's quarry I imagine.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You callin' me out, old man?!

Just kidding man, started a new job back in Feb and been extremely busy. Before that I would check in from time to time, but unlike another certain poster never announce my departure or return. There was a long stretch where this place was unreadable too.

If you showed up to a gayte or 2 you'd meet the Mrs. She makes it to a few games every year.

Comment

ha ha

Other than Z and what's his name, the titty milk guy, missed hearing from you. Good to know things are going well.

Comment

Oh. And OB. The walking barrel of titty milk.

Comment

Working...
            X