Everyone can chill now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone can chill now.

Turner signed to practice squad. The season is saved!
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I somewhat trust the coaching staff/FO on these types of moves, but it's a very odd process.

You have a guy that knows the system (at least as well as a new guy can know a system in 6-7 weeks), plays very well, has no character issues that we know of...yet gets dumped for some scrub from the Niners. Weird.

Comment

I'd like to hear a justification better than his forty time. I'm guessing they figured Turner would clear waivers.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Probably came down to what they thought each could give them on special teams. Turner doesn't cover kicks.

Comment

He just returns them 70 yards. But that is Sproles' job for now I guess
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm not here to bury Turner

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            However, I think he struggles to get separation in man to man coverage.

That is all.

Comment

what makes you say that

separation in the NFL is a struggle for every receiver. What did you see specifically?
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X