• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Rowe to Pats for Josh Kline + draft pick

on WIP.

OG, 6-3 300.

Draft pick is a 2018 4th.
    Last edited by Melchior; 09-06-2016, 11:49 AM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Seems like a good move. I wasn't real happy with Rowe's performance, and they needed another OL body.

That said, Rowe will now turn into an all-world quality DB.

Comment

Rowe will be in Hawaii next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Seems like a good move. I wasn't real happy with Rowe's performance, and they needed another OL body.

That said, Rowe will now turn into an all-world quality DB.
        Ike Reese said that too. I don't know... The Pats haven't been a DB factory or anything. They've been bringing in top-tier FAs lately (Revis/Talib). Butler has been a stud, I guess.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

So, the real question is...is this Josh Kline as good or better than Dennis Kelly who netted DGB. If so, I like this trade better. The pick can become a 3rd if certain conditions are met.

Rowe will do great along side Patrick Chung at safety. Rowe is more of a safety IMO.

Comment

Not so fast...
            Adam SchefterVerified account
            ‏@AdamSchefter
            New Eagles' OL Josh Kline might not be in Philly long -- or at all. Eagles already in deep discussions to trade Kline, sources tell ESPN.

Comment

Is it impolite to say that it must be a vacation since the pro bowl is in Orlando?
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                on WIP.

OG, 6-3 300.

Kind of soon to be giving up on Rowe. Good size for a CB. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats coach him up.

Kline is nothing. Howie already working on dealing him.

4th pick can move to 3 based on playing time.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Comment

Maybe howie has a bonus clause in his contract for amount of trades in one year.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

As a safety

Comment

Either way I think it's stupid to move him this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Either way I think it's stupid to move him this soon.
                          I agree. I still don't understand why anyone thinks he's a safety. He's not built like a safety, he doesn't move like a safety. He tackles well, but he doesn't play the ball well.

He's like a poor man's Aqib Talib.

Comment

bwah
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                              on WIP.

OG, 6-3 300.

For a team hurting at DB, they are giving up on him pretty quick, he played well this pre season. But so did Turner and he got the boot.

Comment

Working...
                              X