So you trade Rowe because the DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you trade Rowe because the DC

likes the older corners better. I get that. Sort of.

But for Pedey to say that he was also traded because of the win now mentality is a WTF moment. Doug, you're starting a rookie QB.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...-eagles-player
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Don't like the rowe deal... Good chance it's a third rounder but... Too early, he showed some signs. If rowe can be dealt, what's saving agholor?

Comment

I think he's next

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Don't like the rowe deal... Good chance it's a third rounder but... Too early, he showed some signs. If rowe can be dealt, what's saving agholor?
      To go. If the other WRs show something in the first couple of weeks and Agholor continues to underwhelm, I could see him being moved and Turner brought up. Isn't Turner simply like an undrafted Agholor with better hands?

Comment

He's a fuckin' bufoon ... did he just actually say they traded him because they are interested in getting him playing time on another team?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I know, right? That one sort of floored me too.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            He's a fuckin' bufoon ... did he just actually say they traded him because they are interested in getting him playing time on another team?
            Wow, tough crowd. How about we let him coach a season, or at least a regular season game, before casting aspersions at him?

All he has done so far is win.

Comment

What has he won ... doofiest answer contests?

Comment

Oh ... you mean preseason games.

Excuse me while I laugh harder.

Comment

And it's not like he didn't have time to think about...

the answers he would give.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    the answers he would give.
                    I'm pretty sure he was just searching for something positive to say. Schwartz has done everything short of literally taking a shit on Rowe since he got here.

He made it pretty clear that Rowe wasn't even remotely close to being a contributor, let alone starter.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yep. The "gives him a chance to start on another team" angle is the smoke you blow at the player before you put your boot on his ass.

Rowe was in the doghouse from day 1 with Schwartz. And I think the defense really had too many CBs - or converted CBs - to have to work with developing somebody the coach feels can't be developed to his liking.

Comment

That's not what he said ... he fumphed around with it.

On your other point ... think Belichick has a clue about defense?

Comment

I get that, but he stumbled around with the concept and made it sound like he felt guilty about the trade and was reaching for answers.

As Loki wrote, he had time to think about what to say and could have expressed that concept without sounding like a doof.

EDITED TO ADD: If this is any indication of things to come, the pressers after bad beats will be brutal.
                          Last edited by slag; 09-08-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

The fact that someone wanted Rowe is saving Agholor.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I really don't think he's all that comfortable (or eloquent) in pressers. He doesn't seem to have a real sense of humor, so it will definitely be interesting to see how he is with the press hounds snapping at his feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X