Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to have a kneeler on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to have a kneeler on Sunday?

Let's start the pool: most likely to kneel and poster most likely to make a racist response to said kneeler. Go!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Let's start the pool: most likely to kneel and poster most likely to make a racist response to said kneeler. Go!
    Carson Wentz/ Me

Comment

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT STAND UP TO RESPECT THE FLAG OUR FATHERS, GRANDFATHERS, UNCLES ETC. RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR, SHOULD BE HELPED TO NEVER STAND UP AGAIN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Riccardo under the I95 overpass

Comment

That's a Ben Nova

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Riccardo under the I95 overpass
          ....Remember the knees are getting old, it's easier to grab the handrail.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I will take a knee in prayer that the OL will protect Carson Wentz

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              ANYONE WHO DOES NOT STAND UP TO RESPECT THE FLAG OUR FATHERS, GRANDFATHERS, UNCLES ETC. RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR, SHOULD BE HELPED TO NEVER STAND UP AGAIN.
              They risked their lives to give folks the FREEDOM to CHOOSE whether to stand or not. Thank God we don't live in a totalitarian state where dissent is suppressed/criminalized.

Idiots act as though CK and his sympathizers are setting fire to the flag at midfield.

Comment

I really can't wait until this is no longer a story. Really looking forward to the 75 tweets outlining who is kneeling/standing/sleeping during the national anthem in each game this weekend. Really looking forward to the hours of sports talk radio that will be devoted this issue afterwards and the hyperbolic ranting of hosts and callers.

I love this country. I have the utmost respect for the military. I have my own thoughts on the issue, but at this point, I'm not sure I could care less about whether Colin Kapernick or anyone else stands for the national anthem. I suppose I care just enough to post about it on a message board haha.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It all started as kind of a personal issue, and now it's blown up into some sort of almighty stand. Fight the power!

(I really don't care either, and I hate that the TV coverage is going out of its way to sensationalize it.)

Comment

I'm pro military, pro cop, and pro America, and I really don't care, either.

Part of me just thinks that there will be someone on this team who jumps on the bandwagon and doesn't stand. We'll see.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      I'm pro military, pro cop, and pro America, and I really don't care, either.

Part of me just thinks that there will be someone on this team who jumps on the bandwagon and doesn't stand. We'll see.
                      I love my country. But I think our military and cops have a lot of problems they really need to deal with. Especially the cops.

I always take my cap off and stand for the National Anthem... even though I'm not sure why they play it before football games. For most games the networks are showing an ad while the anthem is being played.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This. Please keep my football dumbed-down and free from rhetoric. I want my team to win, your team to lose and any conversation beyond that is in support of one of those two statements.

Comment

Working...
                        X