Pitt/Penn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt/Penn State

I have it on information and belief that there is some animosity between the fans of these two schools.
    DB

I remember back in the day it use to be the Turkey Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      I have it on information and belief that there is some animosity between the fans of these two schools.
      Living out in Pittsburgh now...it's constantly being discussed on the radio.

All the yinzers get fired up and rant and rave on the radio. The accent cracks me on my drive to and from work.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I've always loved the word 'yinzer'

Comment

Yinzer

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
          I've always loved the word 'yinzer'
          I always thought it was a brand of beer.
          DB

Comment

Yinzer beer.

For those times when you thought you were going to have to drink the gallon jug of colon blow before the colonoscopy.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My dad used to always say "yowzer"

as a "you're welcome"
              Last edited by Riccardo; 09-09-2016, 03:26 PM.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I don't think that's what he meant.

He was staring across the street at a skirt, right?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X