Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
      Doug Pederson
      Winner!

Comment

It was Trey Burton last year.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The did sign a QB turned WR to the practice squad, forget his name....#9

Don't know how that'll help on game day.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
            The did sign a QB turned WR to the practice squad, forget his name....#9

Don't know how that'll help on game day.
            Don't forget Captain PED - dumbass Lane Johnson - was a high school QB!
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

A point was made by Ray Diddy earlier this week.

If they get to the 3rd QB, it won't really matter, right? Why take up a roster spot for one?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Mostly because the 3rd QB is typically one being developed.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I think it's David Watford. But he's on the practice squad and I don't know the rules.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No 3d QB rule anymore that allowed teams to dress a 3d qb off the practice squad.

Now the game day roster is expanded to 46 and if you don't have enough QB's on the game day roster ... someone else on the game day roster is the emergency QB.

Wikipedia rules.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Mucus Smith was a qb

Comment

Can you share

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Mostly because the 3rd QB is typically one being developed.
                        ...exactly how often you feel the need to respond to your own posts and when did you first remember doing so??
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Well, not like the kids today texting each other from the womb.

Comment

And it was an addendum to the post, compound boy

Comment

I found an article from last year that detailed the emergency QB's for every team. It's been quite a few years since teams dressed 3, from what I can remember.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X