wrong about Gomer so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong about Gomer so far

called a great game. Good balance of run to pass, and Senor Wences in the shotgun the whole game had to be a surprise. Plays were getting in there quickly, timeouts were not wasted. As Maniac pointed out he was straightforward and answered questions in the presser.

I know its the Brownstains, but a great start to his area nonetheless.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Just imagine if Wentz would have played a few more quarters (and stayed healthy) during the preseason? Today was a lot of fun, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Just imagine if Wentz would have played a few more quarters (and stayed healthy) during the preseason? Today was a lot of fun, for sure.
      Well, Wentzes played 4 more quarters and stayed healthy today during real NFL action. Here's hoping he builds on this.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

he took some hits too

I would like to see him throw it down the field but we (that's right, we) dont really have a field-stretcher.
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          I would like to see him throw it down the field but we (that's right, we) dont really have a field-stretcher.
          That's why we try to bring back DJax next year.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I would love to see that

I miss that little coughsufferer and hate to see him in foreskinz attire
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Let's see how DGB pans out. He's got both size and speed, and if Dawkins can get him motivated and focused, we could have a real weapon.

Comment

I would be thrilled to be wrong.

So far so good.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

called a great game. Good balance of run to pass, and Senor Wences in the shotgun the whole game had to be a surprise. Plays were getting in there quickly, timeouts were not wasted. As Maniac pointed out he was straightforward and answered questions in the presser.

I know its the Brownstains, but a great start to his area nonetheless.
                  He also kept control of the football at the end of both halves. In fact, the Eagles lead the league in time of possession at 39:20 despite only one defensive turnover. How effin' nice was it to see Pederson play it honest all day?
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I agree he can be a weapon...

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                    Let's see how DGB pans out. He's got both size and speed, and if Dawkins can get him motivated and focused, we could have a real weapon.
                    ...but he is not the kind of field-stretcher I'm talking about.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Good balance of run to pass, and Senor Wences in the shotgun the whole game had to be a surprise.
                      Just for the record...he did take quite a few snaps under center.

Good seeing you at the gayte.

Comment

He gave the ball to matthews twice in the first series, which I think helped calm Wentz and get him into the game. Got him to 3rd and short before he had to make a throw.

Pedo's still got some FF in him, but he's definitely less "they think that i think that they think..."

Comment

I'm on board with this, DJax, time to come home!

alla Trotter!

Fans still love you man!
                          Last edited by TRENT; 09-12-2016, 08:04 AM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            He gave the ball to matthews twice in the first series, which I think helped calm Wentz and get him into the game. Got him to 3rd and short before he had to make a throw.

Pedo's still got some FF in him, but he's definitely less "they think that i think that they think..."
                            Did anyone here see the SI article a week or so ago devoted to time management in the NFL? It was quite interesting and FF was used as an example several times as what NOT to do in the closing minutes. All of us watched his BS enough times through the years and I have to admit I loved seeing him getting called out about in a national publication.

Comment

This. Please.

I heard Pederson talking this morning about that 4th down call. Sounded like he had really done his homework on the Browns DC and knew what would be coming. Was a good call and and very good throw by Wentz. Cautiously optimistic about Pederson.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X