Crackhead Irvin loves Stephen Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackhead Irvin loves Stephen Jones

"I grabbed Stephen Jones, and I said to him, I kissed him, I wanted to give him some tongue, just kiss him. And I said, thank you... I almost gave him some tongue I was so happy - I said to him, I said, 'Thank you, we got the future for the Dallas Cowboys right now."

Please let this blow up in their faces...

It's amazing how much they're fawning over a guy who is dinking and dunking his way to field goals. Seriously, the Giants' porous defense was letting Beasley and Witten WIDE OPEN for 8 and 9 yard gains all game while simultaneously not getting any pressure against a Dallas OL that is great at run blocking but average at pass blocking. Dak was making completions that a 13 year old in the parking lot could make.

I guess when the bar is Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel, it's not high to clear it.

Comment

Or when Sanchize is next man up.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        It's amazing how much they're fawning over a guy who is dinking and dunking his way to field goals. Seriously, the Giants' porous defense was letting Beasley and Witten WIDE OPEN for 8 and 9 yard gains all game while simultaneously not getting any pressure against a Dallas OL that is great at run blocking but average at pass blocking. Dak was making completions that a 13 year old in the parking lot could make.

I guess when the bar is Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel, it's not high to clear it.
        I agree. One note: Irvin is giddy about Elliott in that quote.

Comment

ah. i thought he was giddy about the QB who averaged 5 yards per attempt, not the RB who averaged 2.5 yards a carry.

Comment

Working...
          X