No announcement yet.

$600 to $800 for this new I-phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. Hey, whatever works is cool. And I find the anti-fan attitude just as silly as the fanboy thing.

Comment

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S7

Don't buy CRAPple products any more
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
        This year specifically is kind of a throwaway as the major updates will be coming in the iPhone 8's next year for the 10-year anniversary of the launch of the first iPhone.
        I agree with this. The iPhone 7 is kind of like the third gen iPhone 6. The major design changes are likely to happen next year, especially given the marketing angle.

Having said that, reviews I have read say the 7 is one of if not the best performing (fastest) smartphones available. It's definitely a major upgrade over my 6 plus, which I had to replace due to the "touch disease" design flaw. Interesting to note that they apparently addressed this issue with the second gen iPhone 6s

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/iph...gineering-flaw

Other than that (major) flaw, I'm happy with this phone, so I'm gonna try and hold out another year for the iPhone X (iPhone 8).
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Posting from my new 7 Plus. It's super duper.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I rather lick cheese cake off a fat lady's ass on 15th and market than buy this new piece of overrated shit

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              Posting from my new 7 Plus. It's super duper.
              it's no different than the 6. Stop being a slave to new technology

Comment

Did you miss the part where I upgraded from a 5?
                Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-18-2016, 08:13 AM.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

of course he didnt pay you any mind. the guy is a brain dead asshat.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

If I'm upgrading every 4 to 5 years, current models buy me at least a year of relevance.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                      of course he didnt pay you any mind. the guy is a brain dead asshat.
                      anyone standing in line for a phone is a brain dead asscrack

Comment

There's this crazy thing called the internet that ordered my phone for me and sent it to my house without any lines or standing. Mind blowing.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          There's this crazy thing called the internet that ordered my phone for me and sent it to my house without any lines or standing. Mind blowing.
                          I never had set foot into an Apple store until I needed to get my phone fixed. Have to admit they were pretty professional about the process. But yeah, the internet works pretty good for ordering iPhones

Anybody that says this isn't a big upgrade over the 6 isn't thinking straight. I could tick off many reasons why it is a major upgrade.

As far as whether or not it is worth the cost, that is a completely personal choice... what are you upgrading from... how much are you willing to spend... how much do you use your phone, etc.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Apple Store is my least favorite place in the world. The cube store in NYC was great when I lived there, but the ones in the mall are hell on earth.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                            X