Wentz showed me something on the 1st score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz showed me something on the 1st score

3r n goal kid is working left, nobody open nobody open.....he got out of bounds,,we got the 3. Slevees would have tried to thread the needle...pick!

this is the decision making ability we need to see. That impressed me more than any throw.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Two straight games he's just dropped a perfect...

pass into a WRs hands. Unfortunately, Mathews was the receiver this past game.

Bring back DJax after this season. Wentz and DJax will be like when Donnie had TO that first season.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Agree with this x1000. Can't help but think that Jacc and Howie would both want him in Philly, even if just to stick it to Chump.

Comment

I always thought TO was a nitwit off the field and Jackson was my favorite player during the time when he was on the Eagles ... but, on the field, Jackson is not Terrell Owens.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No. He's not. But Mathews has more Thrash in him

than T.O. and Agholor has more Pinkston in him.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X