Soldier Field Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Field Story

Was with 5 bears fans. Favorite city ever. So many hot women. Awful tailgayte scene.

In stadium I'm walking down stairs to my seat and a guy yells "I should knock you out". I say why and he says cuz I threw a snowball at Santa. I say I did not, I was born 20 years later. He said you're still an asshole and I said at least I'm respectful to opposing fans and the people within earshot gave me a golf clap.

Vast majority were nice people but my god did I have to hear about the snowballs too many times
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Whenever somebody brings that up I explain it wasn't the real Santa Claus. Most haters don't realize that and quickly move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Whenever somebody brings that up I explain it wasn't the real Santa Claus. Most haters don't realize that and quickly move on.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

"Knock me out eh??" I would have told him to pack a lunch and bring some friends.

Love Chicago, great city and people were very friendly.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

sure that's a great response

I dont think he could have handled it any better. Made the guy look like a complete asshat. Challenge the guy and you are challenging 70,000 people. We've seen what that will get you at the Vet and the Linc.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Agreed

In general, many midwesterners take pride in being friendly and hospitable, so 91's retort was nicely aimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              I dont think he could have handled it any better. Made the guy look like a complete asshat. Challenge the guy and you are challenging 70,000 people. We've seen what that will get you at the Vet and the Linc.
              Yeah you're right there. Dumb response and I own it. My blood tends to boil where bullies for lack of a better term are involved.

Edit to Add: I've been to enough stadiums for Eagles games to know that you keep your mouth shut and politely cheer.
              Last edited by KenfromCanada; 09-21-2016, 12:38 PM.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
              X