PEDs wired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEDs wired

Lot of good stuff in this: http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/vide...c-66ab52f32a15

Honey Beau Beau ... bwah!!!
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I just watched this and I have to say, I kind of love the dude. He half sounds like Uncle Rico but in a likeable way. Sounds pretty comfortable on the sideline. I can see the players liking him.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

When in doubt, run it toward Peters.

Comment

I'm more cautiously optimistic myself about him.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not saying he's Lombardi. He hasn't really had to coach crunch time in a tight game so we'll see how he does there but I like his personality.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              I think we stepped in some shit with this guy. We'll see how he deals with adversity, but so far, you have to be thrilled with what we're seeing. He looks the part, he sounds the part, he has great rapport with his players. He's a natural.

Comment

I like the part where they're actually making adjustments. Now there's something novel! And it looks like a cooperative learning process with Wentz. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  I just watched this and I have to say, I kind of love the dude. He half sounds like Uncle Rico but in a likeable way. Sounds pretty comfortable on the sideline. I can see the players liking him.
                  He's seems like a bit of a dork, but like an 'I'm a dork about football' kinda dork.

Agree we have to see how he handles adversity, but he's definitely easier to root for than late-era Kelly.

Comment

He has one job, and that is to develop Wentz. If Wentz becomes the Man, then a lot of Pedersen's shortcomings will get overlooked (e.g., Mike McCarthy).

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      He has one job, and that is to develop Wentz. If Wentz becomes the Man, then a lot of Pedersen's shortcomings will get overlooked (e.g., Mike McCarthy).
                      They (PEDs, Reich, DeFilippo) already have done a great job with Wentz. Numerous scouts are astonished with his pocket mobility and footwork combined to his time at NDSU. He can obviously still get a lot better in that area but vast progress has already been made according to "scouts."

Comment

Working...
                      X