Vikes Injuries Piling Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes Injuries Piling Up

AP out 3-4 months. Matt Kalil, the starting LT, placed on IR.

Sam looked good in his first game, but without their starting RB and LT, it could be rougher sledding for him going forward.

As I said in the thread about him the other night, nothing against him personally.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 09-21-2016, 12:24 PM.

I think we all want him to do fairly well, at least well enough to yield us a better conditional draft pick.

Comment

Vikings

Bad day for the Vikings, good day for the Eagles.

Now let's see how Bradford plays when other teams gameplan to stop the pass.
      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

i would prefer a higher first to a higher fourth or third.

even with these injuries i think the vikings are a playoff team. AP hasn't done anything the first two weeks. their defense is what will carry them.

Comment

They have to make the nfccg

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          I think we all want him to do fairly well, at least well enough to yield us a better conditional draft pick.
          For that pick to improve. I'd rather just hope for a higher first round pick. To be honest it would be incredible if the Eagles finished with a better record than Min. Getting a qb and a better pick than what we gave Cleveland would be awesome.

Comment

I thought he just have to play something like 50% of the snaps. I probably missed more important details.

Oh, well...fuck a sleeves.

Comment

would be a Howie masterstroke

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              For that pick to improve. I'd rather just hope for a higher first round pick. To be honest it would be incredible if the Eagles finished with a better record than Min. Getting a qb and a better pick than what we gave Cleveland would be awesome.
              Every time wentz throws a TD, I imagine him giggling like a school girl, clapping his hands and yelling "you like that" (Like Cousins) at a Chip Kelly fat head.

Comment

they would need injuries to happen to the defense to really affect their season

Comment

dont be so sure. a replacement left tackle could be a bad scene for a guy like sammy sleeves.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

NFCCG: 3rd....Super Bowl win: 2nd
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      Every time wentz throws a TD, I imagine him giggling like a school girl, clapping his hands and yelling "you like that" (Like Cousins) at a Chip Kelly fat head.
                      LMAO
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        dont be so sure. a replacement left tackle could be a bad scene for a guy like sammy sleeves.
                        A guy I work with who's a big Vikings fan says that Khalil has sucked it up so they really aren't losing anything.

Compare it to if Kelce got injured.
                        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-21-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X