Steelers -5 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers -5 1/2

That line is trying to tell me something. I'll tell you, if Wentz wins this he is the Man.
    DB

I saw it was lowered to 3.5 this morning Dimmy.

Comment

Yeah, I think it opened around -5 or so, and right after Monday night, it sent to -4. Not too surprising where it's hovering now.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Yeah, I think it opened around -5 or so, and right after Monday night, it sent to -4. Not too surprising where it's hovering now.
        Wentz hype. The Eagles do not match up with the Steelers and I don't expect the Steelers to overlook this one.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Wentz hype. The Eagles do not match up with the Steelers and I don't expect the Steelers to overlook this one.
          I agree with the first part, but I do think the Steelers are overlooking - they just beat the Bengals and they have the Ravens next week. However, Wentzmania is fueling the line down and our corners are going to get eaten alive by Antonio Brown.

At least Bryant and Bell are out.

Comment

Wentzmania may be justified, or it may not...but it should still be an interesting test. The NFL often tends to cause teams to rise or lower to the level of their competition. I'm expecting a pretty close contest, and ultimately...well...any given Sunday as they say.

Comment

I don't pay attention to Power rankings but had NFL network on yesterday

and for some crazy reason they have the Stoolers over the Broncos and Pats...Makes no sense...but anyway,,after this week they won't be able to say we haven't beaten anybody!
              Last edited by TRENT; 09-21-2016, 02:47 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X