So I sent a tweet to the local Fox affiliate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I sent a tweet to the local Fox affiliate

I live in the middle of the state, and "officially" we are in the Ravens market, which often means that they take precedence. But it's been hit or miss.

So I got on Twitter and asked which game - Eagles@Lions or Skins@Ravens they plan on showing on October 9th at 1 PM.

The fucking NEWS DIRECTOR responds that they are showing the Cowboys vs. Redskins. WHAT?? They aren't even playing each other!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    I live in the middle of the state, and "officially" we are in the Ravens market, which often means that they take precedence. But it's been hit or miss.

So I got on Twitter and asked which game - Eagles@Lions or Skins@Ravens they plan on showing on October 9th at 1 PM.

The fucking NEWS DIRECTOR responds that they are showing the Cowboys vs. Redskins. WHAT?? They aren't even playing each other!

LOL, Split screen???

Comment

http://506sports.com might help, if you live far enough away from the colored borders to discern.

Comment

I got another response. He said sorry, then said it was Redskins at Giants.

Now he says he isn't sure, as schedules can change week to week. Sheesh.

Comment

That would be my first look if it was closer to that game week. They have no information at this point. I just wanted to know if I had to plan a bar trip for that day.

Comment

Hey susq i live in york are you talkin bout 43fox?

Comment

I know there market directer. I can probably get a half ass response.

Comment

Yep. I figure that somebody there would know, since...well...it is their station. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

Cowboys play the Bengals that weekend. And why the fuck would you get any other game but Ravens at Skins if you live in the Ravens market?

Comment

Working...
                  X