No announcement yet.

Keep an eye on yer stuff at the gayte.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye on yer stuff at the gayte.

So I'm getting ready for the gayte tomorrow just now when I notice my geigh transparent bag is now missing my Anker external battery, my iPhone charger and cable.

I didn't need them last game so I didn't notice they were missing until now.

I also want to note that this stuff could have been stolen during the game and not during the gayte.

To be honest I don't remember if those items were in my bag when I entered the stadium. All I know is somebody swiped them. I don't think I lost those three items by coincidence.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'M ALWAYS WATCHING THE NEW FACES AROUND, SPECIALLY IN THE BUS, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING HAPPEN THAT'S NOT RIGHT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I'M ALWAYS WATCHING THE NEW FACES AROUND, SPECIALLY IN THE BUS, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING HAPPEN THAT'S NOT RIGHT.
      I figure my tix are the most likely thing to be stolen so I always keep them on my person at all times. Never thought someone would boost my charger.

Total value of things I am missing is about $60 - 70 so no big deal. I'm more pissed I don't have them for tomorrow.

I remember a few years back Bill had a very valuable camera stolen during a gayte.
      --------

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        PS, Thinking about this more, I doubt this happened IN the stadium. I never left my seat during the game, which is unusual for me. Usually I need to take a piss at some point. It was so sunny and hot that I never needed to hit the head.

It could have happened going into the stadium. I'm always concerned about security checkpoints being a prime spot for people to swipe things. But swiping those three items seems like somebody had a moment to think things out.
        --------

Comment

man that sucks...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          So I'm getting ready for the gayte tomorrow just now when I notice my geigh transparent bag is now missing my Anker external battery, my iPhone charger and cable.

I didn't need them last game so I didn't notice they were missing until now.

I also want to note that this stuff could have been stolen during the game and not during the gayte.

To be honest I don't remember if those items were in my bag when I entered the stadium. All I know is somebody swiped them. I don't think I lost those three items by coincidence.
          this has nothing to do with your missing stuff (probably) but I gave some grief to that Chip Kelly imposter douchebag last week...he is just lurking around, not talking to anybody and then goes into one of the coolers and takes a beer. I asked him who said he could take it and he starts with the I'm (Zubazz) friend and Im asking him how he knows him and he says "from Virginia" and I say HOW EXACTLY and he says "facebook" and I sya so you really aren't his friend." Then he tries to give me $5 for the beer and I tell him I dont want your money but how come you never contribute anything to the tailgate?" He starts skulking away and I say "Next time try bringing something."

Honestly I'm hoping there wont be a next time.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            this has nothing to do with your missing stuff (probably) but I gave some grief to that Chip Kelly imposter douchebag last week...he is just lurking around, not talking to anybody and then goes into one of the coolers and takes a beer. I asked him who said he could take it and he starts with the I'm (Zubazz) friend and Im asking him how he knows him and he says "from Virginia" and I say HOW EXACTLY and he says "facebook" and I sya so you really aren't his friend." Then he tries to give me $5 for the beer and I tell him I dont want your money but how come you never contribute anything to the tailgate?" He starts skulking away and I say "Next time try bringing something."

To be truthful, I can't bring too much food these days either.

But I do bring the board and that is something.

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
            --------

Comment

I can pretty much only bring easily transportable stuff

I park in a nice free spot but I have to walk a long way (about a mile). So I usually bring something easy to carry. Last week I brought sunscreen. This week I will bring fresh sticky buns.

That Chip Kelly wannabe douchebag brings absolutely NOTHING, either food or drink-wise or personality-wise. And when he starts drinking someone else's beer, somebody had to say something.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

One year, somebody went into Bill's car and made off with his camera. Hell, you have to lock everything up and watch it like a hawk, even when you and your friends are right there. It's crazy.

And Trogs (I think that's who it was) had some guy get into his car as he was warming it up after a game.

It sucks that your stuff walked away...somewhere.

Comment

yup - last year. I ran over quick and the kid played it off like he was too drunk to realize what he was doing.

We still laugh at the Arizona gayte "yeah, just leave your stuff here while you go watch the game. It'll be here when you get back"

Comment

Its tough if you dont have car to lock your belongings in

you have to have your head on swivel at all times, and never leave anything you really care about laying in view, out of site out of mind.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

You met me at halftime
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        You met me at halftime
                        Coulda definitely have happened then.
                        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Coulda definitely have happened then.
                          P.S. thinking about the day more that is probably exactlly when it happened. Makes more sense than anything else.
                          --------

Comment

Ells "sticky fingaz" Worth
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

I'VE ALWAYS SAID ANYONE COMING TO THE GAYTE NEEDS TO TOSS SOMETHING INTO THE PILE, WHETHER IT'S SOMETHING FOR THE GRILL, SOMETHING FOR THE TABLE, OR A BOTTLE FOR THE BUS.

HOWEVER, IRON IS THE PREZ, HE IS EXEMPT.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X